SMART-DRIVE Range - Model SYNTAX
SMART-DRIVE range: Universal Testing Machine 3R Model SYNTAX.
Complies with machinery directive 2006/42/EC
MODEL SYNTAX 100kN and 300kN
Thanks to the streamline design of its frames, the SYNTAX range offers, for a limited budget, to perform your tests efficiently, without compromise on accuracy or quality.
Mechanical specifications :
- High rigidity Load frame: 100kN and 300kN
- 2 preloaded ball screws
- Hybrid transmission with high stiffness reinforced belt and play free gearbox.
- Specific preloaded bearings, high stiffness, long lifetime, maintenance-free.
- Brushless servo motor with encoder and brake.
- Speed 0, 1 µm/min up to 800 mm/minute
- Crosshead resolution: +/- 0.1µm.
- External Blackbox with all acquisition and electronic control, forced ventilation and filtration.
- Dimmer control with 12 kHz sampling frequency.
- Synchronous measuring channels, adjustable acquisition up to 1000 Hz.
- Direct control mode, with direct-loop current, frequency 1000 Hz.
- Power supply 230V + T for 100kN model and 3 x 400V + T for 300kN model.
- Intuitive remote control with LCD display and adjustable controller (optional).
Protection and design ;
- Side cladding in sturdy profiled steel for improved stiffness.
- Lower box and metal frame.
- Protection for each ball screws with bellows
- Flush lower crosshead, protected by the casing
- Safety opening doors (optional). Transparent polycarbonate and aluminum, with safety switch.
- Working height (with optional pedestal) 975mm (SYNTAX 100).
- Crosshead stroke 1230mm.
- Horizontal daylight 450mm to receive all accessories.
- Easy front-end handling by pallet jack or forklift, passes through a standard door.
- Wide range of tooling: tensile, compression, flexural, shear, peeling, friction and so on compliant to EN, ASTM, DIN, ISO… standards.
- Storing pedestal for accessories (optional on 100 kN)