THERMO 3 Thermal Cell for building materials
Device for measuring thermal transfers full scale, through a vertical plane wall
The operating principle : The hot and cold enclosures are placed on either side of the wall to test…
Each enclosure is set with a temperature controlled (cold side : between +5°C and –10°C) and hot side (between +10°C and +30°C).
The display returns the following data :
- temperature gradient between the tested well faces
- energy loss through the wall
- energy loss caused by thermal bridges
- heat flux through the wall
- strength and thermal conductivity of the wall
Supplied with :
- one set of walls comprising of :
► insulated panel
► insulated dry wall
- ► double glazed bay
- a set of 8 digital temperature probes
- an acquisition unit for measuring temperatures and energy consumed
- A tactile display for configuration and vizualisation of measurement results
Hot Zone :
- Insulated and ventilated
- Heating resistances 200W
- 8 numerical temperature probes
- Current and voltage are measured by the central processing unit and are used to calculate the active power of each zone
Cold Zone :
- Equipped with a refrigerating unit, an exchanger (cooling) connected to the cold zone and an exchanger (heat) connected to the outside.
- Zone is insulated and ventilated.
- 4 digital temperature probes.